chief-hungry-bearchief-hungry-bear

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Journey To Polytech Journey To Polytech

Love it!

It is a wonderful little animation. Very uniqe character style (I like the hair), other than that, it was simple, stylish and had a good song choice. Very nice.

- Chief_Hungry_Bear

Kill Arena II Kill Arena II

Pretty good.

The action and overall pace was quite good, but a few things just got on my nerves.

**GOOD POINTS**
- Fast paced
- Was funny at times
- Shoop Da Whoop

**BAD POINTS**
- Graphics
- Not great, considering it's score
- Replay Button Dosen't work

Just a few minor touches on this flash and it would have all 10 stars. :3

Littleluckylink responds:

Nice revew, best I've seen in a while, yeah, this does have an over rated score, and I forgot all about that replat button.

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

1000 Reveiw!!!

That was Awesome

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Awesome

Hopefully it'll be even better next time now that you not so rushed to get it finished.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. (I love Killer Instinct)

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Now that you've made...

Salad Fingers 8, you have to go and make Burnt Face Man 8 (PLEASE!!!). Btw i don't really like Salad Fingers but you make hilarios comedy! Keep up the good (comedy) work.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

I Downloaded the mp3...

Now i can listen to you scream about pac man all day!!! YooRay! "MMMM...THAT WAS A GOOD BANANA, I EVEN ATE THE SKIN" I'm still laughing

SKATER V2 Episode: 02 SKATER V2 Episode: 02

That wasPuckin AWESOME

That was great, i love it. Just one thing i would like to know is were you get all the sound effects from. please tell me, that'd be great. thx

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks a lot, man!

Oh, sounds?

Um. Findounds is very good. GRsites.com/sounds = They rock! PartnersInRhyme.com good at something. Overall bad :P And a LITTLE flashkit (i hate them XP). And THPS4 = Skate sounds.

Hope this helped. Thanks!

.M.

A song about Australia A song about Australia

I'm a Fuckin' Aussie aswell

love it man that was great it was even better that is made by an actual Aussie. That dosent happen to often anymore Has any other Australians notice that we know jack-all about our own culture, i just find that hilarious

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Haha, good point. Thanks for the review.

Teletubbies Halo Battle Teletubbies Halo Battle

pretty sweet

wats the name of the first Rob Zombie song. I know that the second one is "House of a 1000 corpses" (which is awsome)

Ruthless-Toothless responds:

Meet the Creeper.

Pauls birthday present Pauls birthday present

Great

Cool. what's the name of the song

ottermaniac responds: